PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! To me about 28 years. Earlier I did not go in for sports from - for m...

Den
30.06.2004, 06:25
Hello!!!
To me about 28 years. Earlier I did not go in for sports from - for many reasons, illness or disease and iz-for progressing visions. Though not absolutely health allows, I want zaimet Muscles and to have flexibility. At such age nakochat muscles really? What to me to do or make?. For early Thanks.

Shirokova E.B.
01.07.2004, 16:51
Den! To pump up muscles never late if health allows. However, considering progressing deterioration of vision able at you as you write, it is necessary to be cautious. Whether there is no at you a threat of amotio or detachment of a retina (such often happens at a high degree of a myopia)? Consult to the oculist.
Choose a sports hall or an exercise room where professional coaches work. The trainer should make for you the individual plan of employment or occupations, offer a complex of exercises and simulators in view of your individual physical preparation. Loads should be increased or enlarged gradually. The swimming pool is very useful. Plavanie-the most physiologic exercise stress, it is very useful for muscles of a shoulder girdle and a back. Success to you.

Den
02.07.2004, 10:52
Hello Shirokov.!!! Thanks you for advice or councils. You have allowed hope to become physically the muzhik. I do not have threat of amotio or detachment of a retina, to me have made pripajku retinas. All the best to you...