PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, stomatolog-parodontolog has advised me to hand over biochemical...

elena
30.06.2004, 15:00
Hello, stomatolog-parodontolog has advised me to hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood, to check up the hormonal status, and in laboratory have asked, which parameters from these analyses are necessary. I do not know - which can be necessary at suspicion on parodontit? Except for that the stomatologist has advised to be checked up on an osteoporosis. To what doctor to address in occasion of this disease and by means of what analyses to check up, eat it at me or not? C!

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
02.07.2004, 02:25
Elena, to me the behaviour of yours vracha-is not absolutely clear if he does or makes any purposes or appointments and researches why does not mark or celebrate that actually he wished to know. And what for to the stomatologist these analyses? It is possible to make a picture and on it or him;them all will be visible. The therapist can treat an osteoporosis.

Dock. Arsenich
02.07.2004, 04:59
Elena! Quite probably, that your stomatologist had suspicions on disturbances of a calcium exchange. To be surveyed it is possible in the medical center deal with problems of an osteoporosis. There the densitometry of bones is carried out and consultation of the expert is spent. Analyses of a hormonal spectrum can be executed in any commercial medical center. I recommend ph. 9280541