PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot tell or say, that the big success in struggle against excess weight. In the childhood at m...

Hope
28.06.2004, 18:06
I cannot tell or say, that the big success in struggle against excess weight. In the childhood I had an obesity. At school, after display of the Brazilian serial "Slave Izaura", boys began to tease me ZHanuariej. Remember the thick black servant? To tell the truth, I strongly did not take offence. When to me there were 15 years, I descended or went to the endocrinologist, and the doctor to me have told or said, that the obesity is not present, but there is an excess weight. It already pleased. But a subconscious mind you will not deceive. All the same I was not left with an idea, that I thick. In pridachu since the childhood at me defects of speech small (parents in time have not given or not remote in logopedic sadik). After school study in college, then at university, teaching at school of 6 years. Then I have met the American on the Internet, have married and have found the new native land. I have arrived to Staffs or States with weight 60 kg in November of the last year. For some months has typed or collected 7 kg and did not get any more into the jeans brought from Russia. More precisely, odet-that I them could, but that them to clasp or button on a button, I needed to jump up, having drawn in a stomach or belly. Only two days ago I could clasp or button a lightning. My body height of 159 sm, weight now 65 kg (it still is a lot of, I consider or count).
I have decided to borrow or occupy in myself gde-that one month ago. Such sensation, that in America you get fat from air. Exercises has started to do or make gde-that in December for 20 minutes in day on the TV (one day strejch (at us in Russia it kalanetika), drugoj-aerobics). But I did not sweat at all. Has decided to go another by. Has bought or purchased the complete set "Fitness" from 2 DVD, dumbbells 500 g and 2, 5 kg, a skipping rope, has made the program. Has found exercises in the Internet (for addition). First a idea, that I should make any telodvizhenija against my will (only because it is necessary) horrified me. I such person who cannot begin at once something vigorously to be engaged. I should drive, enter into taste smoothly. That I already almost also have made. The person gets used to something new 21 day.
First it was very difficult to me to limit itself in meal. But when I have started to feel, that I grow thin, the desire will regale on something quickly disappeared.
We eat on priychki instead of because are hungry. From here all problems.

Tatyana.
01.07.2004, 02:25
Hope, all is peer it fine, that at you it turns out! And it is not important: 2. Or 22, glavnoe-the tendency and movement. Continue in the same spirit: storjnost and health without "hungry" diets. Success to you!