PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Advise, please, vitamins for a daughter, her nearby...

Love
27.06.2004, 13:57
Hello, the doctor! Advise, please, vitamins for a daughter, her about 3 years (2, 8). Couple of months back hardly hurted or was ill;was sick, then saw multitabs of 3 weeks. Whether something is necessary to her even for prophylaxis? And me of 26 years, has spent on drink a course of antibiotics JUnidoks then I had a status of a constant sleepiness, I can force to do or make by nothing itself, and fingernails or nails began to exfoliate (never exfoliated earlier!). And to the husband (25 years) - a wrong delivery, excess weight, a status of constant stress - job, study, the machine or car. Yours faithfully, Ljuba.

Aptekaonline
30.06.2004, 22:39
Hello, Love. For you and the husband it is recommended well balanced Polyvitaminums with a ginseng - Vitamaks, it is in addition necessary for you to accept Additivu a calcium. The child can accept even a month polyvitaminic complex multitabs, he not only struggles with an avitaminosis, but also raises or increases a resistance to infections, then to make a break on half a year. Yours faithfully.