PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to accept to the child of two weeks atsidofag? It or Him n...

Tanja
27.06.2004, 17:49
Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to accept to the child of two weeks atsidofag? It or Him has appointed or nominated to us the pediatrist as the child after cesarean sections, that is is supposed a dysbacteriosis. As I have read through in the Internet, it is biologically active additive. In drugstores I (have rung round) it or her have not found. The doctor suggests to get this dear or expensive medicine at it or her or in the unique drugstore named by her or it. Tell or say, please, how much expediently given medicine and whether it is necessary to trust in the doctor or it is one of distribution stocks?

Aptekaonline
29.06.2004, 22:42
Good afternoon, Tatyana, it is necessary to trust the pediatrist, t. To.-experts, ask the doctor to tell in detail about this preparation, contact mums who give atsidofag to the kids. It is More than trust to the doctor is the keystone to success! Health to you and your kid! I wish to notice, that it is possible to hand over analyses on a dysbacteriosis. Ask your treating pediatrist about preparation Primadofilus from about-5 as BAD it is widely used in a pediatric practice for treatment and prophylaxis of dysbacterioses./firm Nejchere Vej of the USA, is on sale in aptekah/.u you there is a choice.