PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, people! For x who is simple x x dla ITSELF, x to tell or say to...

Dasha
25.06.2004, 23:47
Greetings, people!
For x who is simple x x dla ITSELF, x to tell or say to eat it is necessary less:)) it is serious, itself did not believe, has not got on a yet the strict diet... I do not agitate people to sit on x x all life but if it is strong x, it is necessary to watch or keep up myself constantly. Eat poboshe vegetables, x, they clean. Eat separately, eat moreprodykty, it is less than rolls, pies.. It is more than plums and cabbage! Believe in itself and at all of you necessarily it will turn out!
And more! Do not believe any tablets, teas and other advertising. I live in America and believe, with mine that weight paranoej, I have tried ABSOLUTELY all! The only thing that I have achieved eto problems with an alimentary system. All tablets are based or founded;established on the hugest maintenance or contents of Caffeinum, therefore you only will acquire to yourselves problems.

Success all!

The anonym
26.06.2004, 07:53
All tablets are based or founded;established on terrible, that recognize large farmatsevy all world, producing or making it is

Uglevodik
29.06.2004, 10:54
Dasha and at what here a coffeine, he that to grow thin helps or assists?))