PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to grow thin. A question of a life and mors. Only not gerbolajf and the others p...

natasha with
24.06.2004, 16:58
Help or Assist to grow thin. A question of a life and mors. Only not gerbolajf and other pills. All already tried or tasted support is very necessary. Help or assist!!

Evgenie
25.06.2004, 11:18
If you wish to dump or reset weight without a Herbalife that I can help or assist you. Call (095 182 34 83 from 9 o'clock till 11 o'clock or write to the address of eugene_mailbox@yahoo. com.

Something is not clear
26.06.2004, 14:24
Menjaev, calm down. I understand, that now growing thin at you without the Herbalife... For us in fact to work it is necessary also to a message of the client while he will not receive result and then stabilizes it or him. Vizion vtjuhivat easier than to work, and what then? There is 35 million grateful users? Or photo Zlaina you show and you speak, what from Vizionchika has dumped or reset 70 kg? Itself about the Herbalife has grown thin, and result you will give out for Vizion, only to push??? Not well and simply it is not fair. You can write, but people will not call... I so think... Eventually sdes the logic will work... Success in your business though you do or make it or him dishonestly, and greetings from Herbalife..

Evgenie
27.06.2004, 02:48
Naturally I work with the person while he will not receive result. It interests the person instead of banks. Now I help or assist several people to dump or reset weight, they have received result and are very happy. Complexes used by me have given mnogichislennye results, therefore is on what to lean or base, in a deceit there is no necessity. The photo of Novel Zlaina is not necessary to me:)) In due time I ate production Herbalife, am a tasty or delicious and effective product, but he is not panacea. Komu-to someone he is pleasant to someone is not present. We shall fairly work also all it will turn out:))

To itself do not contradict...
27.06.2004, 10:22
Yes... .prjam the successful person. If all so is good, why to ours dispatches do or make. .pytaeshsja something vparit...
I do not believe you...
You certainly izvinino as the person who so looks or appears in general can speak me about beauty... From you people jump aside...
Herbalife not panacea, and a good delivery for cells,
Let Vizion will be panacea, and hudeejut with us.

Evgenie
28.06.2004, 04:02
My reports find the ready response, it is pleasant:)) As already spoke, I am not engaged in sale ("vparivaniem" / "vtjuhivaniem") banok, we shall leave this job to laymans. Fairly I write the name, a contact phone number and it is not a shame to me to name a product, it is not necessary to subscribe pseudonyms of type " CHto-Something not clearly ", etc. the Person has the right to reception of the full information. This dispute is not meaningful, if there are questions - I have specified phone and an e-mail address.

As I want and I subscribe
29.06.2004, 05:36
To speak all is possible for everything, yes here only not on a subject. Questions have remained without answers. About the name of a product a word. To call there is no desire. At me it is a lot of job... Here it is casual... It became cheerful from that as was or former unsuccessful drawn gerbolajfshchik works with panacea... Successes!!!

Evgenie
29.06.2004, 09:27
I understand, that you do not have boldness to name the name or to call by phone. I sympathize. And to work it is necessary to you much, and first of all above itself. Success in a hard field!