PDA

Просмотр полной версии : (23 years) Hello, the doctor! For last week the greater or big lips have collected...

Olga
25.06.2004, 20:24
(23 years) Hello, the doctor! For last week the greater or big weariness has collected - a flu the husband strongly hurted or was ill;was sick, I constantly was on legs or foots, it is not enough and badly slept, nervous. Now I am am disturbed with headaches, and strong gravity in legs or foots - it is difficult to back pain to go in the afternoon, night of a nagging pain. Whether there are any fortifying or tonic agents to result or bring an organism in norm or rate? How to facilitate onychalgias? (temperature at me in norm or rate, pressure 80 on 60).
Thanks for the answer.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
29.06.2004, 04:48
Olga, at you a hypotension, t. e lowered davlenie-from here and all your problems. It is necessary to find out, that causes lowered AD: the heart failure, infections or disturbance of a circulation can at you endocrine narushenija-problems with hormones. But first of all, Olja, you need to lift a vitality. It is obligatory to sleep and try to calm down. Try or taste within day is less, but more often. It is very useful strong!! Green tea. The alternating douche, only transitions from heat to a cold helps or assists should be smooth, not sharp. It is possible to train vessels in a bath, not abusing a steam room. Fresh air, tinctures on a natural basis: a ginseng, eleuterokokk-too a good thing, but reception it is necessary to coordinate or agreee;compound with the doctor. Pairs or steams ethereal masel-help or assist stimulate consciousness, improve functions of a brain and heart. I very much like an admixture of a rosemary, camphor and mint butter or oil. It is possible to inhale from a blister or bleb or to drip 6 7 drops on a handkerchief.