PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvujte, prompt, as vlijaee coding by technique Smelova on a brain...

Belief
26.06.2004, 22:55
zdrastvujte, prompt, as vlijaee coding by technique Smelova on a brain. Dangerously it or not.

Olga
27.06.2004, 17:34
Hello Verochka! I was coded at Smelova 5 years ago. Has grown thin for 25 kg. Any complexities and complications was not. The main thing to not break interdictions given by it or him during a session as soon as will break weight will spread upwards.

child
29.06.2004, 04:27
Couple of years back I too was coded in a similar way, roofing felts at Smelova, roofing felts at someone. In the blacked out room with a flashing beacon and convenient armchairs to you will inspire " It is forbidden to eat sweet and fat if will break or disturb an interdiction pochuvstvujute a sharp stomach ache or a nausea " and so on. I shall tell or say to you, that after that my life has not changed at all, and I have not decreased for kg. But it is possible or probable, this all individually.) and interdictions data during a session represent elementary norms or rates for interested persons to grow thin which you and without Smelova fine know, and to keep them to you it is necessary without it or him.))