PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prokomentirujte please the analysis of my father of 10 erythrocytes 235 hemoglobin...

vadim
26.06.2004, 07:52
prokomentirujte please 235 hemoglobin that it is necessary to do or make the analysis of my father of 10 erythrocytes and than to be treated

Doronin V.A.
26.06.2004, 17:08
Such parameters of a blood can be at an erythremia. It is necessary to confirm the diagnosis by means of research of an osteal brain (trepanobiopsija) and to appoint or nominate treatment (the basic method of treatment consists at a distance excess of erythrocytes from a blood).

Vadim
27.06.2004, 17:02
Thanks for the answer the doctor
The diagnosis of my father have confirmed it an erythremia as it or her mozhna to treat and how much or as far as it is dangerous
Respond please
The last report
prokomentirujte please 235 hemoglobin that it is necessary to do or make the analysis of my father of 10 erythrocytes and than to treat

Vadim
28.06.2004, 18:14
The diagnosis of my father have confirmed it an erythremia as it or her mozhna to treat and how much or as far as it is dangerous
Respond please
The last report
prokomentirujte please 235 hemoglobin that it is necessary to do or make the analysis of my father of 10 erythrocytes and than to treat

Vadim
28.06.2004, 23:17
Respond please
The last report