PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, to me of 19 years. I am am disturbed with geographical tongue. I was checked up about...

Vladislav
26.06.2004, 03:31
Zdrastvujte, to me of 19 years. I am am disturbed with geographical tongue. I was checked up from a stomach, have cured

Throat, blood, everything, the analysis on a dysbacteriosis - all ok. Whether I do not know there was a fungus, but I here 10 already at
nimaju lamizil in tablets, yes tongue looks or appears better, but all is peer - geor. Tongue does not pass or take place.
The question, what it still can be, on what will be checked up?

P. S yes, I likely am too active (even likely cherezmerno) accepted one time such prepar

aty as StopAngin, Inhalyptum, Fitor.
Whether there can be it a consequence of their reception and if yes, whether that will pass or take place then in general. (I am simple not sovs

I eat I remember when at me has begun with tongue).
Can not at you it is necessary to ask, tell or say at whom.

Egorov I.V.
26.06.2004, 14:29
Vlad, voobshche-that is not necessary, I think so strongly to experience iz-for features of your tongue. Same not illness or disease! Among people with whom I was pushed together with destiny, this sign met not too seldom. Also there is nothing, live to itself...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 15:00
What itself represents a preparation fitor? If there is an instruction very much it would be desirable prohonour.

child
28.06.2004, 05:22
What itself represents a preparation fitor? If there is an instruction very much it would be desirable prohonour.