PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me any strange signs. A tremor in technie dn...

Olga
26.06.2004, 01:52
Hello the doctor. At me any strange signs. A tremor in technie day amplifying to a trouble and in the early morning. Gravity in a nape. When I lay on a back and a nausea, in urine fiber, heart sometimes became perevorchivatsja on a place (the sensation such) thus darkens in opinion of. MRT - patolorgii there is no, a blood norialnaja, the biochemistry normal, hormones 3, 4 in norm or rate (all hormones in norm or rate Progesteronum, Oestradiolum, FSG and so forth), one year ago was treated for hyperfunction of a gland, therefore at once has checked up hormones. The tremor is similar that was at hyperfunction, but not absolutely. He concentrates in the bottom part of a body. Every day narostaet. Once javjatvenno the arm or hand when was in a strain shivered. Sometimes arises oshchushchunie falling in spite of the fact that I sit. What is it can be?

Gusman M.A.
28.06.2004, 03:24
Check up arterial pressure and gljukozilirovannyj hemoglobin HBA1C, seem to the neuropathologist, check up electrolytes of a blood