PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. My wife on 28 week of pregnancy. Pregnancy the second....

Ivan
26.06.2004, 08:46
The dear doctor. My wife on 28 week of pregnancy. Pregnancy the second. Recently has passed or has taken place the analysis of a blood on a coagulogram. At research trombotsitarnogo a hemostasis have revealed a thrombocytopenia.
And data of the analysis were the following:
Hematocrit - 34
Thrombocytes - 136
AND. ITEM. - 34
promtrombinovyj an index - 95
Fibrinogen - 4, 0
trombinovoe time - 20
Fibrinolitic activity - 98
The test parakoaguljatsii - otr.
OFT - 9
Retraction of a clot - 55, 5
Aggregation with UIA - 12
However, the observing doctor by these results has diagnosed - acute gistoz and has appointed or nominated an out-patient treatment, has registered a dropper with Riboxinum. At me such turn has put causes some doubts.
Prompt what to do or make with a thrombocytopenia and how to improve structure of a blood? Whether the rights observing pregnancy the doctor?

Doronin V.A.
28.06.2004, 01:06
Depression of quantity or amount of thrombocytes in your situation insignificant; other parameters describing basic ways of a hemostasis (APTV and a prothrombin ratio) normal. The diagnosis specified by you should not be based on results of a coagulogram. The doctor probably was guided by other reasons, therefore and has appointed or nominated the dropwise or drip introduction of Riboxinum.