PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me already as year strong tonzilit. Nearby 2 h mestsev...

Alexander.
26.06.2004, 04:33
Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me already as year strong tonzilit. Nearby 2 h mestsev the bottom hypochondrium today back was ill was surveyed, swallowed of the chamber with light to mine a probe, here rezultat:
Esophagus: we pass or we take place freely on all departments, mucous it or him bledno-pink shining or brilliant on all protezhenii. Vessels podslizistogo a layer are not looked through. The cardial rosella is completely closed, its or her tonus is saved, mucous in the field of it or her giperemirovana.
Stomach: on an empty stomach in a lumen of a stomach a plenty of muddy mucous contents with an impurity of the moderate quantity or amount kontsetrirovannoj biles. Mucous a crest or fornix and a body jarko-pink shining or brilliant utolshchena. The angle of a stomach is not changed. Mucous antral and prepyloric it is moderate giperesmirovana utolshchena melkopjatnista it is hydropic. Cords or crimps of a stomach of average calibre quaggy izvitye finish completely. Peristaltic activity moderated or moderate. The gatekeeper of the polygonal form proodim.
Bulb Dpk: mucous lukovitsi and descending department DPK it is moderate giperemirovana quaggy. The lumen is not deformed. Pristenochno - the moderate quantity or amount of foamy bile.
The CONCLUSION: Hr. A gastritis, bulboduodenit, moderately expressed duodeno-gastralnyj a reflex.
That you can skazt on the given problem, whether there can be this exacerbation from hr. tonzilita as doctors recommended to delete adenojdy.

Zholudev A.A.
28.06.2004, 00:55
These are independent diseases. If the tonsilectomy it is necessary to spend it or her is recommended. Otherwise, you have the constant center of a chronic infection.