PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask QUALIFIED (instead of materno-emotional) opinion rather...

Ija
22.06.2004, 22:23
I ask QUALIFIED (instead of materno-emotional) opinion concerning production of firm " VISION "

Tatyana
24.06.2004, 08:02
Dear IJA, alimentary additives "VISION" it is very good zarekomendovanli itself. Preparations are used some years, patients, in addition to the core lechenju well help or assist, to struggle with an illness. To name their panacea certainly it is impossible. But they contain the balanced set of vitamins, trace substances, grasses. If you use these preparations, I am glad for YOU. With pomoshchbju ih it is possible to solve and some annoying malaises as cold, pains at an osteochondrosis, At me were patients who applied them at a psoriasis (certainly not only them). Alimentary additives now all over the world take far not last place in the decision of problems of shortage of vitamins, trace substances in our organism. I wish zlorovja.

Elena
24.06.2004, 23:12
To me the doctor has registered at gipoterioze such alimentary additive as "Klamin". As these tablets of have recommended. It would be desirable to hear your answer.

natalja
26.06.2004, 08:33
IJA I have spent on drink bioadditives of company VISION and propoila the 10 years or summer sons we feel perfectly but taking an opportunity I ask to respond this company and to help or assist me to get these or it a miracle preporaty at me there is a contract on your production I has concluded it or him when had a rest in Ukraine but I with SAHALINA and at us while there is no your company if can help or assist preobresti your goods.

Potievskij B.G.
27.06.2004, 05:31
Dear Ija! I have no experience of application BAD "VISION", t. To. I against them was adjusted or set up by colleagues from Germany, it is unflattering about them responding.
Besides this company people, earlier rabotavshchie in "Herbalife" and using have organized aggressive marketing, putting strong pressure upon consumers.