PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist please advice or council: at mine the daddy a leiomyosarcoma...

Sergey
26.06.2004, 06:48
The dear doctor, help or assist please advice or council: at mine the daddy a leiomyosarcoma of a mediastinum (surgeons did or made operation have told or said what to remove it is impossible) Has passed or Has taken place a course a beam. Therapies (without improvement), 10 days ago has graduated h. Item (tsiklofosfan-nyxes in area of a solar plexus). Now - strong delicacy, temp-ra 37, 5 38, 4 Blood: eritrotsity-3, 4* 10; lejkotsity-2, 4; rods jadernye-3; limfotsity-2, 4; SOE-58. Prompt as to improve samochustvie, than it is better to force down temperature (and whether it is necessary to force down it or her) whether there Is something new in treatment of this disease or it is a verdict? It Is passed by right of succession? Yours faithfully Sergey N.Novgorod

Ermakov A.I.
27.06.2004, 01:26
Dear Sergey, I can tell or say only, that is appreciable depression of leucocytes (reaching or achieving practically a degree of an agranulocytosis) after the spent chemotherapy. Therapy 2- by antibiotics (usually begin with a combination +), Biseptolum + nizoral, nutrition-only thermally processed is shown. The fever also is connected with it or this. With other questions perenapravljaju you in conference "oncologist".