PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, body height 158, weight of 74 kg, 2 children. After the second child has added...

JUlja
24.06.2004, 08:04
To me of 25 years, body height 158, weight of 74 kg, 2 children. After the second child has put on weight 20 kg sharply enough. Here a month I accept "ksenikal" but vseravno all remains on a place. If I eat meat - that with vegetables, after 19 00 I try to eat.
Advise, what to me to do or make? Thanks

VEKA
24.06.2004, 16:09
The situation similar was (after the second sorts or labors superfluous 30 kg). I drink 1. " bio Balance "; 2. I do or make facilitated (was cesarean) a complex of shaping (the house on video); 3. I dance with the child under vigorous music; 4. I go on foot, even when it is possible to go; 5. When I walk with the child in the street I lift arms or hand and legs or foots; 6. 7 days on nizkokal sit already. diete-1000; 7. Has ceased concerns to excess of weight as to tragedy. Result - a minus of 20 kg. samochuvstvie-excellent or different!

Gorina L.F.
26.06.2004, 07:00
JUle - Ksenikal benefits only at keeping the certain diet. It is recommended to reduce daily caloric content of peep. The diet during reception ksenikala should not exceed 1600 kcals which fourth part, that is 400 kcals, make Adepses. And the preparation does not allow to be digested thirds of Adepses. Thus, three tablets in day reduce caloric content of peep by 133 kcals.
In my opinion much easier to not accept a preparation, and to reduce caloric content and fat content of peep.
If you still nurse, reception ksenikala on mine not the best variant for the child.
It is much more useful to normalize a diet and trainings (even regular gymnastics).

Gorina L.F.
26.06.2004, 15:30
Veke - 1000 kcal it is not enough! At any low-calorie diets it is necessary to accept vitamins. In the further on transition to more high-calorie nutrition homing of kgs inevitably.