PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say, please, what analysis of a blood should be made, that p...

Yana
25.06.2004, 18:21
Hello. Tell or say, please, what analysis of a blood should be made to confirm the diagnosis: a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchih ways? On EGD: " At survey mucous an esophagus of a stomach, 12 pathologies it is not revealed. Indirect attributes of a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchih ways (there is no bile in 12) ". The therapist the dyskinesia has diagnosed. Further inspections was not. And I worry: though also indirect attributes, but are. Vse-taki a dyskinesia it or not? In regional pol-ke the analysis of a blood to hand over it is not meaningful, even doctors it confirm - results erroneous. And to hand over a blood in paid pol-ke to me it is necessary to know what analysis precisely. Whether is in general any expanded a/to to reveal all possible or probable deviations or rejections? PS: did or made US of all abdominal cavity: without pathologies.

Sergey Viktorovich
26.06.2004, 08:47
Yana, hello! DZHVP is always the secondary status caused or called patologie of other organs, more often zheludochno-an intestinal tract, a liver and a lien. The analyses of the blood unequivocally specifying presence of the given pathology are not present. If wish to reach a point in the given moment that I advise to do or make only at presence of obvious problems with health (in this case) - I recommend a cholecystography and a passage baric vzveti on an intestine. These are old-fashioned enough methods and can collide or face with some misunderstanding their purpose or appointment, but 5 7 more years back by their results it was possible to tell or say about what much.