PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years. In the last some months at me are observed...

Olga
24.06.2004, 21:41
Hello! To me of 26 years. In the last some months at me are observed signs as it seems to me, acute shortage of a calcium in an organism - a teeth, apparently, constantly hurt that on all the enamel at once was broke or disturbed, exfoliate and the fingernails or nails "blossom", the unpleasant sensation causes a touch to any rough povrehnostjam. For two weeks has drunk five packings of gluconat of a calcium - there has come or stepped short-term improvement, and now again all has returned into place. I am not pregnant. What is it can be?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Tamara L.
26.06.2004, 04:05
Olga, on a teeth "seems" or nevertheless there is a disturbance of an enamel? If it seems to you, that you do not have not enough calcium, most easier to make the biochemical analysis of a blood on the maintenance or contents of Serum of a calcium, and at the same time and Serums of iron. You drank or saw gluconat of a calcium simply from ideas or you would like "pogryzt" a chalk? In any case the analysis of a blood will help or assist to reveal the reason of your status.