PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. My name is Alexander. About 6 months ago me on...

Alexander
19.06.2004, 01:14
Good afternoon.
My name is Alexander.
About 6 months ago me have diagnosed an adenoma gepofiza. Iz-for greater or big sizes (56 sm) operation to do or make have refused, referring on undesirable posledstsvija operations (blindness, a paralysis).
I shall be very glad to learn or find out opinion of the expert by the given illness or disease, especially if there were cases of convalescence.
Thankful in advance,
I look forward to hearing.
My address:
Republic Kazakhstan
Almata
m-n Ajnabulak - 3 d. 128 kv. 59
E - mail: galactica@list. ru

Irina
19.06.2004, 20:15
Good afternoon.
My name is Irina.
In my son Vladislav (6 years) have found out in a nose of an adenoma of 2 degrees. By the given illness or disease at different doctors different opinions. One predlogajut a surgical intervention, others speak will pass or take place with vozvrostom. We ask experts to prompt the correct decision in the given situation. Thankful in advance, Irina.
Republic Kazakstan, of Almaty
I look forward to hearing.
E - mail: galactica@list. ru

Shapovalova L.M.
21.06.2004, 00:51
Hello, Alexander. At an adenoma of a pituitary body treatment spend a preparation bromkriptin, except for it or this to raise or increase efficiency of treatment it is possible accepting omega-3 polynonsaturated fat acids and additives on the basis of dudnika Chinese (in spite of the fact that this plant, as a rule, it is used in female formulas), and also additives on the basis of polyPhenolums of red grapes - well get through gemato-entsefalichesky a barrier and suppress body height opuholevfh cells.

Lara, 36 years.
22.06.2004, 13:10
Dear doctor Shaposhnikova L. ! In me too have found out a microadenoma of a pituitary body 2 in diameter. Have written out bromkreptin, has started to accept and to me it became bad, even I lose consciousness, I can not drive the machine or car, terrible delicacy (I accept 1/4 tablets). Has told or said to the doctor - has cancelled a medicine, and another has not appointed or nominated. Whether it is possible for me to accept only Omega-3 and where it or he can be bought or purchased? I live in Estonia. There can be still what agents exist, I am afraid without treatment a tumour will grow, and it will be necessary to do or make operation.

Lara
23.06.2004, 17:47
The doctor, excuse, that has not correctly written your surname!

Shapovalova L.M.
25.06.2004, 08:21
Hello, Larissa. It is possible and omega-3 prinmat, but it is better in a complex with dudnikom Chinese. Omega-3 is, as a rule, kntsentrat cod-liver oil. Only it is necessary to watch or keep up, that it was the stabilized and standardized concentrate and was on sale in dark packing - on light very quickly is oxidized, turning to a hydroperoxide - a membranous poison or venom.