PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I drink Bromocriptinum 4 cycle on 1 t. In day, djufaston 3 cycle on 2 t. In day with 13...

irina
23.06.2004, 18:11
I drink Bromocriptinum 4 cycle on 1 t. In day, djufaston 3 cycle on 2 t. In day with 13 on 23 DTS (was on 11 12 DTS). Today 24 DTS. Yesterday has drunk last tablet Djufastona. In this cycle very unusual to me sensation - the breast does not hurt, and the papilla and inside a cone very strongly bake. BT 37.2. (Two last cycles on Djufastone BT was 36.9 37.0). Usually cycle of 26 days. The test to do or make simply panically I am afraid - in fact the delay still is not present. Whether tell or say, please, there can be a burning sensation in a breast an attribute come or stepped? What to me now to do or make? Whether cancelling Djufastona can lead to an abortion on early term? Can to me it is necessary accept again since tomorrow Djufaston? Or to pass on Utrozhestan? My doctor in holiday.

Aptekaonline
25.06.2004, 04:33
Hello, Irina. The termination or discontinuance of reception of preparation Djufaston on the earliest durations of gestation, in case of sufficient development or manufacture of own Progesteronum in ovaries, does not render negative consequences on current of pregnancy. You should address to the doctor and to make the analysis on hormones. The choice of a preparation will depend in this case on results of the analysis.