PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years. Pressure (180/120) 4 months ago has strongly risen. The first about...

Maxim
21.06.2004, 19:37
To me of 29 years. Pressure (180/120) 4 months ago has strongly risen. The first blood sample on Saccharum has shown excess of a level. The doctor has noted a tachycardia. For 4 weeks of the sick-list all has come to norm or rate. Now the situation repeats - pressure 170/100, a tachycardia, strong headaches and onychalgias. On hospital I can not leave - job. Help or assist, please!

Zholudev A.A.
25.06.2004, 03:10
It is necessary for you to be surveyed in more detail. Address to the cardiologist and the endocrinologist internally. Probably, it is better to be surveyed in conditions of a hospital. To specify the reason of an arterial hypertonia and fluctuations of Saccharum. Consider, that health is given once and for all life. Job is always and it is a lot of it or her, but patients and invalids, unfortunately, are necessary to nobody. These are common truths. Take care, anything more valuable at you is not present - remember it or this.