PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To me 27, at body height 165 I weigh 75 kg. Has now limited...

Svetlana
24.06.2004, 00:12
Hello, the Doctor! To me 27, at body height 165 I weigh 75 kg. Has now limited yourself in a delivery (what vitamins you could advise to accept - them too much on sale?) also I am engaged in physical exercises, but I seem from them in weight I do not lose, and on the contrary only I increase or enlarge muscular mass. How to be in that case? (the weight always was above, than it is necessary)

Gorina L.F.
24.06.2004, 04:11
From physical exercises prefer aerobic (walking, run, plavnie, aerobics), instead of power or force. Increasing or enlarging muscular mass you lose Adeps that is essential. At you thus the weight can not decrease, but will be umenshchatsja volumes.
From vitamins vybiraejte complex on the pocket. It can be both rossjsky komplivit, and inostannye " vitrumy and tsentrumy ".

Gorina L.F.
25.06.2004, 03:03
From physical exercises prefer aerobic (walking, run, plavnie, aerobics), instead of power or force. Increasing or enlarging muscular mass you lose Adeps that is essential. At you thus the weight can not decrease, but will be umenshchatsja volumes.
From vitamins vybiraejte complex on the pocket. It can be and rossjsky komplivit, and foreign " vitrumy and tsentrumy ".