PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain at a sharp deep inspiration

JUra
07.05.2003, 01:58
In the before last summer has had been ill with a pleuropneumonia with krovoharkaniem (laid in hospital 2, 5 months). After an extract felt a pain in lungs at a sharp sigh (zevanii). The doctor has told or said, what is it will be within a year. However already soon two years - and a pain at a sharp deep inspiration I feel till now. In all rest I do not complain.

Yemelyanov
09.05.2003, 00:24
There were solderings. Make roentgenography to estimate or appreciate dynamics or changes.

Belogvardeec
24.06.2004, 21:35
Hello, at me half a year was not passing or not taking place dry tussis. Did or made a roentgenophotography of roentgens, have found out nothing. And recently at deep inspirations there was a pain in the right lung. Prompt, in what there can be a business?

Aritmolog
25.06.2004, 01:04
If tussis till now is saved, it is meaningful poprinimat ambroksol to stop tussis.
If tussis is not present:
In lungs there are no painful receptors, therefore they cannot hurt or be ill;be sick. Hence search for the reason of pains: a stomach (a gastritis, a hernia of an esophageal aperture), a pleuritis, an osteochondrosis of a backbone.
For the beginning I advise to make fibrogastroskopiju.