PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I very much worry for the husband. At it or him a hypertonia. He l...

Oksana
24.06.2004, 09:55
The dear doctor.
I very much worry for the husband. At it or him a hypertonia. He is treated some years. In January he has passed or has taken place a course gerudoterapii and starvations. Pressure has fallen up to 115 on 75. In a month pressure has started to grow. Every morning I measure to the husband pressure and if it high at it or him begins depression and day is spoiled. Now at it or him 160 on 120, but I am afraid to speak him about it or this. I do not know, that to me to do or make.

Fertser E.A.
24.06.2004, 18:22
Dear Oksana! Arter. The hypertensia should be treated not courses, and DAILY ACCEPTING HYPOTENSIVE PREPARATIONS. It is proved, that in case of the good control arter. Pressure the probability of an insult in 3 below, - in 2 times is less than infarct. Let alone state of health, t. e. Quality of a life. If will send the e-mail (mine on a line of a surname), I can send detailed References for patients. All blessings.