PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to catch a pneumonia? I sneezed and have automatically seized a scarf those...

Lena
23.06.2004, 12:04
Whether it is possible to catch a pneumonia? I sneezed and have automatically seized a scarf of the aunt which used it or him during tussis. Next day I can not breathe deeply, something in lungs pershit and to cough it would be desirable.

Doctor Andrey Valerevich
24.06.2004, 14:14
Hello Lena! A pneumonia (pneumonia) - an infectious disease. But that with her or it to be ill one microbes a little. Presence of additional factors favorable its or her development (a frigorism, a mental or physical attrition, hit of an alien or a foreign body in bronchuses, including waters and so forth) Is required. Development of a pneumonia only due to a microflora probably in that case when bacteriemic or bacterial aggression is very expressed (it is very pathogenic i/or it is numerous, i/or it is purposeful). References: 1) to be isolated from the patient (is far away, temporarily to not communicate immediately, utensils) 2) the high-grade delivery, plentiful not cold pityo, 3) vitamin C - Acidum ascorbinicum after reception of nutrition (or for 15 mines up to it or her in the form of berries), 4) the control of temperature to address to the doctor.