PDA

Просмотр полной версии : By results of the analysis of a blood I in an organism do not have not enough calcium, more correctly...

IRINA
21.06.2004, 21:27
By results of the analysis of a blood I in an organism do not have not enough calcium, he is more correct is, but is not acquired. I feel it on fragility of fingernails or nails. What to do or make? On complex vitamins (type Vitrum) I had a urticaria, am afraid to accept something similar. And here gluconat of a calcium is not a calcium? Can have a drink it or him? Thanks.

MILHA
22.06.2004, 04:59
Irina, similar, you one more victim TV-of advertising. You cannot FEEL absence of a calcium in an organism, this fact is established or installed as a result of inspection. That you have a urticaria, speaks about predilection to allergic reactions at which really appoint or nominate a calcium. However, if it will be established or installed, that at you "Sa" it is not acquired, from tablets he will not be acquired also. It is necessary to approach or suit very closely or attentively to a food allowance - many habits in a delivery lead neusvoeniju "Sa". Self-purpose or self-appointment of the preparations containing one calcium, can lead to gross infringements in an organism.

IRINA
23.06.2004, 13:15
Thanks, but you have not absolutely closely read through my report. The disadvantage of a calcium has been certain as a result of the ANALYSIS of the BLOOD. Advertising here at all and.

Shirokova E.B.
24.06.2004, 02:37
Irina! Reception of gluconat Sa will not help or assist with your case, except for constipations you receive nothing. Respond to one very much a vital issue for this problemy-how old are you?

Shirokova E.B.
24.06.2004, 13:33
Specify, please, digits of the general or common Sa and ionized Sa in a blood. Whether any roentgenograms of bones were done or made, whether it is revealed attributes of an osteoporosis?