PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! The constant causeless sonli is enough for a long time at me...

Dima
23.06.2004, 09:36
Hello, the Doctor! The constant causeless sleepiness is enough for a long time at me. That is I understand that the reason is, but not something visible. I do not do manual work, excepting amateur both run and a sports hall. Constantly it would be desirable to sleep. I try to read in the bus or a train - - the book as somnolent. 1 - 2 paragraphs and I fall asleep, simply I watch TV - drives in a dream. I can not concentrate on what, anything normally prohonour and normally to remember something. Eternally flaccid and sleepy . not important how much I sleep. 6 hours per day or 12 same result. The doctor has assumed that I was ill or sick with a mononucleosis though I do not remember that it kogda-that was. Heard as what is it can be iz-for shortages of iron in an organism or iz-for kilorodnogo starvations. Please respond t. To. It for me is very important.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
24.06.2004, 09:53
Dima if the doctor something has assumed, means you addressed with complaints. What inspection is spent, what analyses surrendered? Results?