PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have forgotten to write to you, that I the laboratory assistant and itself have made these smears, the poet...

Margarita
22.06.2004, 15:07
I have forgotten to write to you, that I the laboratory assistant and itself have made these smears, therefore and I ask about mistakes or errors (-to mine mistakes or errors were not). Still would like to ask about eritrotsitov-why they me hyperchromatic and at what diseases appear in a peripheric blood eritrotsity-stomatotsity. If know any adresok on the Internet about the clinical analysis of a blood with the description of results and diseases, please, write to me it or him. THANKS.

Ermakov A.I.
23.06.2004, 22:25
As separate disease stomatotsitoz-a version of a congenital hemolysis, or at insignificant them kolichestve-I can be in the program of a poikilocytosis. A hyperchromia of erythrocytes (who and how it has defined or determined?) - meets at deficiency of vitamin 12 and Acidum folicum, sometimes at a chronic hemolysis. Write yours an. Bloods. I think, that vse-taki it is necessary to start with your good state of health.