PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Advise, please, that to me to accept. The matter is that...

Oksana
21.06.2004, 07:50
Hello!
Advise, please, that to me to accept. The matter is that at me frequent nedosypanie, the permanent job with a computer, was the period of strong stresses. It has probably undermined an organism. Now constantly I feel weariness, it would be desirable to sleep. On a regular basis I am ill or sick with catarrhal disease during monthly. In general I drink immunal, but has now ceased and again badly myself I feel. Has bought or purchased still, but has decided to address to you.
In advance I thank.

Irina
21.06.2004, 18:37
It is necessary for you to accept vitamins. I would recommend you vitamins Lajnusa polinga (the company Cobra Interfarm). The company offers a lot of vitamins. One of the best preparations - "Supermultivitamins" - a preparation contains high doses of vitamins, minerals, vegetative enerdzhajzery (a ginseng, guarana, ehinatseja). The preparation compensates deficiency of vitamins, will raise or increase working capacity, makes active or will activate immune system, will improve the general or common status.

Skilled
22.06.2004, 01:08
Oksana! Use perfect Russian vitamins, they are balanced better American.
In American it is valid napihana mass of everything, that in a reality resists each other and
Can even harm. And the prices other-wordly.
To me 65 years, continue to work as the programmer,
Write about our loads. But I am healthy, glory
To the god as I eat vegetables and fruit, I alternate or interleave ours
Vitamins and additives. For example, VETORON (vit And, With,),
APILAK (tablets on the basis of bee molochka-in them
Mass of vitamins and mikroelementov-pchelki wise divine creation), the ALPHABET (a heap sbalansirovnnyh
Vitamins) and others. All this freely in any drugstore can be taken. I recommend exercise stresses
- Charging or Charge, walks on fresh air, is shorter ZOZH,
And all at you will be perfect!
I wish good luck, the colleague!

Aptekaonline
22.06.2004, 23:53
Hello Oksana. To you podujdut or the alimentary additive recommended by Irina "Supermultivitamins" Lajnusa polinga, or a combination of reception of Polyvitaminums " Vitamaks with antioxidants " with any immunomoduljatorami: Immunalom, preparations Ehinatsei (tinctures, extracts), Immunormom. Yours faithfully.