PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 30 years, and at me a hypertonia 2 items (iz-for a heart disease)...

Evgenie
21.06.2004, 12:52
Hello!
To me of 30 years, and at me a hypertonia 2 items (iz-for a heart disease). I understand, what to vitamins and additives a hypertonia do not treat, but can any of them it is useful will to accept? Thanks.

Mironov N.JU
22.06.2004, 04:25
Evgenie, at a hypertonia introduction in an organism of essential substances (naprimer-a Magnesium, polynonsaturated fat acids, a lecithine,
The extract ginkgo biloba and many other things) - - can essentially facilitate current of disease. Communicate on el. To mail, fill test-a map, I shall send you the program. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, dietolog-nutritsiolog, altermir@mail. ru

Shapovalova L.M.
22.06.2004, 22:08
Hello, Evgenie. Iz-for a heart disease of a hypertonia does not happen. The hypertonia, as a rule, is caused or called by disturbance of balance of renal or adrenal hormones. Check up - at rise of pressure your pulse becomes frequent or urezhaetsja?
1 If urezhaetsja - means work kompensatornye mechanisms and search for the reason in illnesses or diseases of kidneys.
2. If pulse becomes frequent - means kompensatornye mechanisms do not work - hormones of adrenals most likely are guilty. Adrenals, can be stimulated both the central mechanisms (hormones of a pituitary body) and toxins of the bacteria living in an intestine. Accordingly and to treat this all it is necessary - for a miscellaneous. podrobnj it is possible to discuss this question 5 at conference, and to lms@fromru. com address