PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lyudmila Mihajlovna, in additives of one reliable firm (Solgar) is a preparation...

Tatyana
22.06.2004, 02:26
Lyudmila Mihajlovna, in additives of one reliable firm (Solgar) is ITSELF (S-adenozil-L-a methionine), k-yj it is possible to accept a preparation as an antidepressant. Whether it is possible to start to accept it or him most or such a preparation only to destination the expert (my family doctor does not know it or him). At me that it is possible to name a situational depression, the stressful situation proceeds and it would be desirable to support or maintain simply forces because sometimes arms or hand fall, and I can hope only for itself. Thanks

Shapovalova L.M.
22.06.2004, 15:46
Hello, Tatyana. Unfortunately in the federal register there is no description of this additive, and in national medical library American kongresa (pubmed. gov) data on such preparation too are not present. From harmless antidepresantov you can try or taste the additive on the basis of zveroboja and 5 gidroksitriptofana, and also on the basis of D, L-fenilalanina.