PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the evenings becomes frequent serdtsibienie, the doctor (therapist) has registered to me Atenolol...

Ivan Ivanovich
21.06.2004, 13:22
In the evenings becomes frequent serdtsibienie, the doctor (therapist) has registered to me Atenolol, is temporary pomagaet, then is not present. Tazhe strongly I react to weather (irritates). Also there are pains in the left (top) half of breast, reduces, hurts, often in a scapula, an axilla, wandering and shooting (in general different, in 03 speak nevrolgija, doctors too so speak), a question, that to me to do or make, at all doctors already was, laid on inspection in 55 hospital, deadlock... Than further subjects advice or councils is more cheerful, the help not what, only, tablets have already bothered, and not pomagajut they...

P. S. there is still a raised or an increased weight (120 130 kg), in 63 hospital on inspection have put Gipotalamicheski a syndrome, ECG normal, rengen did or made, too all vporjadke, what is it can be or on whom to consult???

There is still a reduction of a diaphragm, but it is more to nevrolgii.

Who can knows as to grow thin, I shall be grateful...
And sports tried or tasted diets, pomagaet, but schaz not up to them, I am ill or sick: (

Zholudev A.A.
21.06.2004, 19:45
Dear Ivan Ivanovich! By your description at you serious problems. To solve them it is necessary kombinirovanno:
Regular medicamental therapy;
The balanced delivery;
Vitamin therapy;
The regular dosed out exercise stresses;
Observation of the neuropathologist and the cardiologist.