PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask help or assist, to me so it is terrible, I not full, but a cellulitis, and me only 15...

LYOKA!
14.06.2004, 20:14
I ask help or assist, to me so it is terrible, I not full, but a cellulitis, and me only 15 WHAT TO DO or MAKE??????????? Thanks "

Anton
15.06.2004, 07:01
Sex! Here this main thing!-)))))
klabber@mail. ru

Natik
16.06.2004, 12:08
Dear LEKA! To Me of 20 years, on pohudenijah a dog has eaten, for you there is an advice or a council. 1. Any exercise rooms (at least while)!!! to. Of a cellulitis you can get rid, but you will increase muscular mass if you will stop to be engaged - so will carry... t. To. At you predisposition to ts. 2. Buy or purchase to yourself the most plain knizhentsiju with various exercises and pick up upr-I for problem places (strongly do not strain, do or make so much, how much you can, gradually (!) increase or enlarge loads), to be engaged it is desirable every day (even on 20 mines). 3. You will begin exercises cease to eat sweet and flour on min. 3. Buy or purchase to itself trenazherchik (not dearly or expensively, roubles the handle can 100) from a tree, and on the extremity or end a roller with thorns (be afraid acute) and roll in problem places (especially after exercises more). Glavnoe-all in a complex. For 3 days result I do not promise! There will be questions, address! Success!

The anonym
17.06.2004, 13:09
It do not absolutely agree with Natikom. Just years with 15 up to 20 it is possible itself to make a muscular corset (to not be pumped up as rolling and to tighten a body). Then and after you will terminate to be engaged will not strongly carry (in general at an opportunity and to throw it is not necessary). And the cellulitis is practically incurable. Simply do not complex try or taste massage.

vv
18.06.2004, 21:08
It do not absolutely agree with Natikom. Just years with 15 up to 20 it is possible itself to make a muscular corset (to not be pumped up as rolling and to tighten a body). Then and after you will terminate to be engaged will not strongly carry (in general at an opportunity and to throw it is not necessary). And the cellulitis is practically incurable. Simply do not complex try or taste massage.

Irina, 32 years
20.06.2004, 11:15
LEKA! Absolutely precisely I know, that perfectly helps or assists special antitselljulitnyj massage, it is sick enough, but effekt-100 %

V.D.
20.06.2004, 17:35
Anton, not at children it will be told or said, in in people a cellulitis name " bludny zhirok " (approximately so). Probably, it is connected with ZPPP which, however, are passed not only sexual by. So, your method of treatment is represented doubtful.
Irina, masses it is effective exactly until ecchymoses after it or him will not descend or go. Then, as they say, " lyko-a bast - begin all over again ".

child
21.06.2004, 12:22
Riding. To a cellulitis of chances does not remain, legs or foots and breeches will be - a candy, the stomach or belly will be tightened. But sports very much travmatichnyj.