PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me in the analysis of a blood thrombocytes are increased up to 430 (norm or rate 180...

Light
20.06.2004, 18:48
Hello! At me in the analysis of a blood thrombocytes are increased up to 430 (norm or rate 180 320). About what it speaks, than it is dangerous and with what to me to begin finding-out of the reason? The state of health good, is not present complaints. If it is connected, in biochemistry the creatinine up to 110 is still increased (norm or rate 50 97), such periodically happened, but at peresdache he was in norm or rate (or a mistake or an error of laboratory or it is simple so in itself skips)

Ilya
21.06.2004, 10:02
Good afternoon! Rising of thrombocytes in your analysis moderated or moderate. These parameters can be consequence or investigation of many reasons, including any perenesennjo to an infection, etc. I would advise you peresdat the analysis 2 3 times through the certain time intervals (for example in 2 weeks). If in analyses increase of a level of thrombocytes will be recorded, it will be an occasion for consultation of a hematologist. Communication or connection with rising a level of a creatinine is improbable, however, if at you is yvospalitelnyj process in kidneys, anprimer a pyelonephritis (sometimes proceeding latentno, you about itself can not know) these changes in analyses can have one roots.
P. S. If you in old age (I am sorry, on the Internet it is not visible) I would recommend you reception trombo-the Expert of 50 mg 1/days