PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, all! To me of 28 years. Body height 157 158, weight (already) 64 kg (I grow thin with a miscellaneous...

Fiber
20.06.2004, 10:54
Hello, all! To me of 28 years. Body height 157 158, weight (already) 64 kg (I grow thin with different success). A question: how much or as far as and for what is the time I can grow thin, if 1. Has started to eat so: ovoshchi-fruit, grechka, milk or dairy products - up to 3 % of fat content, meat (basically, a bird) boiled and not so often, only black (integral) bread, fat, zharenoe and sweet + white farinaceous foods, frozen I do not eat absolutely (only a droplet on special holidays). Anything specially I do not salt, but soup. A powder or spices I use. 2. Has started to be engaged fiz. A load: almost every day, for 40 minutes I am engaged on a "walking" simulator with a load and on arms or hand, I try to do or make it in dense "sweating" shtanishkah (for problems. mest-riding breeches). So very much it would be desirable to hear opinion of those who understands: how much or as far as and my all these efforts will be renumerated to what term? Still infor-I: I need to clean or remove kg 15, t. To. Still paru-a three of years back 48 50 kg was my reality (strange to recollect, that already then I was irritated terribly with my riding breeches and a stomach or belly!) and at last, the general or common question. I for a long time have understood, that there is no sense in diets without fiz. Loads. What is the combination - most effectively. And here it is interesting, and if on the contrary: whether probably to achieve desirable results only sports, without change of a delivery?
Thanks everyone who will respond!

Inga
21.06.2004, 07:56
Greetings of Fiber! I congratulate that has chosen the optimal way to grow thin. 1. A diet good enough, but I doubt, that you will manage so to hold on longly. But if there is a will power, forward. Though I a supporter of to not exclude any products from a ration, and there is all gradually. Otherwise the probability to be broken and eat the whole pie for time is great. 2. As I have understood, you are engaged on a racetrack with dumbbells in arms or hand. It is better to not do or make it or this, as it is possible to be traumatized. Is better to be engaged on a racetrack with enough high intensity (a step passing on run), and then to take dumbbells with to make exercises on all groups of muscles. I know, that it is a lot of supporters " dense shtanishek ", and the some people even wind legs or foots and a stomach or belly tselofanom. I assure you, that this way will not be reflected in any way in your riding breeches. That fact, that sweat runs a stream does not mean, what exactly in this place you lose Adeps, you lose simply water which is quickly filled after you will have a drink. And at last the most unpleasant. You wish to know for what time your works voznagaradjatsja. A counter question: And for what time you have typed or collected these or it of 15 kg? And so approximately as much it to be necessary for time, that this weight to dump or reset. Doctors do not recommend to grow thin more than on 1 1.5 kg a week. The more slowly and more stably you grow thin, the dolshe the result will keep. But it does not mean, that as soon as you will grow thin up to desirable result, it will be possible to stop to eat with all podrjat - differently the weight will increase or be enlarged again. Whether probably to grow thin changing deliveries? Yes, probably, as the organism will spend more calories at an exercise stress, but vse-taki it is desirable these two methods to combine. Success!