PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, that not absolutely to the address of, but nevertheless I do not know to itself to address. In on...

It is lovely
17.06.2004, 10:24
I understand, that not absolutely to the address of, but nevertheless I do not know to itself to address. In out-patient departments and female consultations at an input or entrance in a room for medical procedures dobrovolno-compulsorily it is necessary to dress "bahily" (tsalafanovye tapki), and dirty, already all out-patient department has visited them. It so is opposite. Why they are not disposable? It is normal? Or hotjaby prompt, where it is possible to find info on this subject. I shall be grateful. Thanks.

HELL
18.06.2004, 12:30
Dear It is lovely! In general the exact information I have no, but - to mine they disposable, for example in ENTS the Russian Academy of Medical Science too use them, but them sell on 8 roubles and new

The anonym
19.06.2004, 05:15
The prices from 2 5 r. (at us)) reflect on sense bahil, and whether functions initially given by it or him are carried out at such regimen and the mechanism of use... Insanitary conditions, and visible to an eye (lumps of a mud and a dust)........

Mum of the kid
21.06.2004, 07:27
Because spare, they should be disposable, but for the sake of a profit them sell several times. But, for example, in institute of an immunology with it or this it is normal, if you do not wish to buy in general, it is possible to bring simply slippers with yourself.