PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 18 years, in the childhood at me on a head were any images...

Elena
19.06.2004, 16:05
Hello! To me 18 years, in the childhood at me on a head were any educations, type of a crust, wet as if the skin infernal inflammations went. It was as a plaque. Doctors spoke all, that do not know what is it, the saw of mountain of tablets, smeared with everything, than could. Has cured to me he/she is the psychic. In general now on these places pure or clean bald heads with a healthy skin, and hair do not grow absolutely. What will you advise? Whether it is possible kak-to grow up that them again, or to replace? And what is this illness or disease was? To itself to address? Thanks you in advance.

The anonym
19.06.2004, 19:07
Address in the dermatologist or trihologu. And than, if not a secret, the psychic treated?

Elena
20.06.2004, 17:19
The psychic plots any treated, a candle around of a head drove both t. d and t. Item At first sight delirium, and in fact has cured! It is a pity lysenkoj has remained... (not absolutely, but all is insulting)

Hrjun
21.06.2004, 03:43
So let the psychic lysenku will cure. The beginnings so let also will finish.