PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During employment or occupation by love the condom has torn. While it is impossible for my girl ber...

Harley Davidson
15.06.2004, 22:09
During employment or occupation by love the condom has torn. My girl while cannot become pregnant iz-for problems with health (backbone). For the same reasons it is impossible to make abortion. Has passed or has taken place two hours from the moment of as it happens, and I heard, that in current of any time it is possible to rescue or save a situation (there is any way nezaberemenet for raped). I very much ask you to inform me, what preparations to me need to be got and that with them to do or make, as not planned children, as is known, do not bring happiness. With praznikom. In advance thanks.

Nata
17.06.2004, 07:04
Preparation "postinor", there, seems within 6 hours necessary to accept.

It absolutely not agree, washing the second daughter is not planned absolutely not, I was on crutches when have become pregnant, and to the son was only 9 months. My daughter - simply pleasure for all us and for associates. She simply most perfect child on light so "as is known" it for others leave..: (

Jeanne
18.06.2004, 05:25
You are right, children should be planned for people not animals, vpervuju turn a head, and then already all rest! Pleasure when in Pleasure, and is "simply casual", we shall leave for idiots!

Nata
19.06.2004, 15:15
ZHannochka.
You - simply charm, the truth, probably education has a little pumped up or made a mess, alas. Yes, there are idiots who do not kill "casual" children, and simply they are liked, especially, if agents allow, I think beggars at us still innetom do not use.
And I congratulate you, that you have not appeared the "casual" child and what that "idiots" nevertheless have dared to give birth to you.

Rzheznikov M.V.
21.06.2004, 02:30
Misters, all happy New Year! I ask to consider, that here conference on application of medicinal preparations, all other questions should be discussed in sootvetsvujushchih sections. Preparation postinor, right after the sexual certificate or act and zetem still a tablet in 8 hours.