PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In conference "Stomatologist" I have asked, whether mozheno to go...

Marina
18.06.2004, 04:38
Hello, the doctor! In conference "Stomatologist" I have asked, whether mozheno to go on reception to the doctor with herpes. The doctor has responded - is not present, because no masks will help or assist, as the virus of herpes gets through any masks... I began to think above it or this is as so??? What turns out, the virus of herpes flies in air?.. e. You go in the bus, someone goes with herpes on a labium, and I can catch?.. And especially I am am excited, here at me with the small child, and there are at me herpes on a labium, I it or him at this time not whole, wash arms or hand, etc., and what - only from our dialogue I can infect it or him??? Respond please.

child
20.06.2004, 12:10
You are infected also your child too is the carrier or bearer of a virus of herpes. All of us javl its or his carriers or bearers, as well as TSMV and more kind one hundred similar. Until then while immunyj the status in norm or rate to experience it is not necessary. A lesion guby-one of not frequent displays of a virus, not assotsiirujte "labium" and "herpes". All Ok.