PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me already 10 j day keeps temperature from 37 37, 4, on...

Larisa
20.06.2004, 07:17
Hello. At me already 10 j day keeps temperature from 37 37, 4, constantly along toward evening, then there was a tussis with a sputum and a rhinitis, accepted ampitsilina trigidrat in current 5 ti days has not helped or assisted, two days I accept Amoksitsilin, but the temperature in the evening too is. The doctor has told or said that the inflammation possibly is not present, a tracheitis, Prompt why such temperature, even after antibiotics can keep.
Thanks for the answer

Zholudev A.A.
20.06.2004, 09:09
Tussis with a sputum it already, at least traheo-a bronchitis. It is necessary to see a doctor, make again a roentgen of organs of a thorax and to replace an antibiotic. Is better to hand over crop of a sputum on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics. To accept expectorating - ATSTS, Polyvitaminums, plentiful drink with vit. With, arbidol or immunal. At impossibility of delivery of the analysis of a sputum I shall risk to advise reception sumameda 500 on 1 capsule once a day, in 2 hours after meal, within 3 5 days. For prophylaxis of a dysbacteriosis accept Lineks on 2 3 times a day.