PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich, I live in a kennel! Kvartirka small and pra...

JUlja
08.06.2004, 12:45
Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich, I live in a kennel! Kvartirka small and practically not provetrevaemaja. I leave on street well ochchen redko-will not believe, but even to guzzle and that bring! Then it is a lot of kurju-2 3 packs in day. And plus all time at a computer. And so, with such set how long I still shall stretch? And HOW ALL VYSHEPERECHISLENOE is harmful TO my ORGANISM? To me 21 of Thanks. Yours faithfully.

JUliana
08.06.2004, 22:20
Yes... You so precisely longly will not stretch! I speak you as the doctor! At you probably already tussis of the smoker is?

JUlja
10.06.2004, 12:13
JUliana, aha is. Three years. I smoke with 16. And where the Ecologist?

JUliana
11.06.2004, 06:00
Dear! Not the ecologist is necessary to you, the qualified doctor! You in general to go - that is independent can?

JUliana
12.06.2004, 05:51
You in general are still alive?

Smolenkov A.D.
13.06.2004, 03:33
Hello! How much to you remains the cuckoo can prokukovat only. And if it is serious, you put any inadequate experiment with the health. According to the CART the state of health of the person depends on 15 % on genetics, on 15 % from a status of medicine in the country of residing, and all rest is a WAY OF LIFE of the PERSON. Here again bad habits or an adverse atmosphere at job can be compensated by an eutrophy, playing sports and t. Item In your case, I hope, you have similar decided something to change, time have written to conference?

Elena
14.06.2004, 14:48
JUlja if your way of life is not connected with physical inability to you it is urgent on internal consultation to the psychotherapist! - to mine here obvious the Internet dependence with all consequences following from here.

JUlja
16.06.2004, 04:50
Dear Alexander Dmitrievich, huge human thanks for the developed or unwrapped answer! From now on I shall try to conduct more sparing way of life:)). Yours faithfully.

JUlja
17.06.2004, 02:20
Elena, thanks for advice or council, but in the psychotherapist and furthermore I am urgent do not require. Actually dependence is, but not to the Internet, and to programming:). And as besides negative consequences is also positive.. Between other, I from 17 years without zakanchivanija everyones there HIGH SCHOOLS, have learned to provide myself independently and from anybody to not depend. And as in 21 year has achieved that many and to 40 ka have no! ch. It is not necessary to regret and pin up me, it is possible it will be limited simply to advice or council.-it concerns first of all to vrachihe to the degenerate juliane-which opinion for me is equated to zero.. However as well as she!

Elena
17.06.2004, 22:43
JUlja, I at all did not wish you to regret and pin up.
All it is very good, that you from 17 years have learned to provide yourself and have achieved it is a lot of, but to you only 21 and there is still a life there, behind a window. These are gold years of students, and the device of private life and no computer of it or this will replace dialogue with youth, all in a life should be counterbalanced. In due course you will understand about what I speak... And in a campaign to the psychotherapist there is nothing shameful, they on the contrary very much help or assist people to consult with the complexes. So a choice for you, I wish good luck!

JUliana
18.06.2004, 15:32
Native! If you have taken offence I bring the izvenenija, but basically it even is very good! Become angry on all (yes let even on me) and prove, that you can! There Is at you a will power, or not? Well and to be rehabilitated ladies some simple advice or councils, vo-the first a delivery, change the delivery, vo-the second, accept the alimentary additives containing components useful for eyes (ask in any drugstore, would like with a bilberry), in - the third, all try to change way, leave on walks, long walking, it certainly not fitness, but the same results or brings a body in a tonus, well and certainly in - the fifth stop to smoke! Success!

Nonses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20.06.2004, 03:22
Interesting question at silly! And unless few clever people who have achieved excellent results in study and professional work, huddle on kennels?

VitEk
20.06.2004, 05:23
" Much has achieved "? Bosh!!! Mind or wit at you is not present, if conduct such way of life, how much you "have achieved". A vainglorious silly woman!!! You will die soon behind the programming and for that it is necessary, what you there that that "have achieved"?