PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me around of papillas hair grow. Whether it will be possible to pull out them during g...

Katerina
01.06.2004, 14:45
At me around of papillas hair grow. Whether it will be possible to pull out them during thoracal feeding?

Egorov I.V.
04.06.2004, 13:25
If you wait for the child make an epilation up to sorts or labors because will be then sick to feed iz-for the inflammations, inevitably arising after excision of hair from so sensitive area...

Mama
07.06.2004, 03:37
I pull out all life, both till a birth of the child and after. Never nothing inflamed and in the course of time it became simple habitual second procedure (as for example arms or hand with humidifying or wetting cream to smear or critically to look at a line of brows, simply part of care of itself). But I never waited while them will grow much, and I shall simply see volosok and at once, is usual after douche, it or him I shall clean or remove. When the pregnant woman was hair around of a papilla in general in itself have come to naught, and then again began to grow a little.

Egorov I.V.
10.06.2004, 23:47
It is assured or confident, it is necessary to trust mame, as I never... Did not pull out hair not only there, but also in general anywhere:-). With sympathy...

Marina
13.06.2004, 09:55
And I did not pull out in general while fed, and cut off scissors. And all was OK. At me their truth, is a little

The anonym
16.06.2004, 23:48
Egorov, you super!-)))

LANA
20.06.2004, 03:30
And I agree with Mamoi. I do or make as.