PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 25 I week of pregnancy. In urine (which before was absolutely...

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 06:49
At me 25 I week of pregnancy. In urine (which before was absolutely ideal) have found out salts - Sodium oxalatums. In last days 10 the heartburn which arises after meal excruciates. Obviously it is necessary to bring any corrective amendments in a delivery and treatment. What will advise? The gynecologist has appointed or nominated hofitol. At the therapist yet was not.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
19.06.2004, 20:21
Tatyana, you are absolutely right, unitary occurrence of salts in urine can be caused or called by an error in a diet. If their presence is constant, deficiency in an organism of the enzymes splitting these salts is possible or probable. The diet should include the meat and vegetative products rich with fibers, Adepses and carbohydrates. It is necessary to exclude from the use salad, shchavel, spinach, a garden radish, peas, a string bean, a gooseberry, cocoa, coffee, chocolate, smoked products. To limit the use of a potato. Milk and milk or dairy products vegetable oil, jaitsa, different groats or croups, belokochannaja cabbage is necessary. From fruit and berries grapes, a cherry, a currant, a dogrose, a water-melon, a melon is more preferable apples, a pear. If there are no edemas it is possible to drink enough of a liquid: mineral water, fruit and berry juices, compotes.