PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council all. If you weigh much, and have decided to grow thin much more, please...

Majja
11.06.2004, 19:59
Advice or Council all. If you weigh much, and have decided to grow thin much more please, do not aspire to arrange at once to the organism a concentration camp as it was made by me. All should go systematically and gradually, without sharp transitions. To reduce calories and volume of peep it is necessary every day on one ten-thousand percent or interest from usual volume.
To increase or enlarge an exercise stress too sharply it is impossible. I longly did not go in for sports, and have then gone on fitness which was taught by the very young girl. She at all did not conduct any conversation concerning health with again come. As a result I on the first employment or occupation was strongly warmed up (water flew streams as taught step and power or force exercises in a rabietic rhythm) Well and despite of warm clothes. Having left on street I have caught a cold. Now with temperature I struggle. About a delivery I too have hastened. A saltless or an electrolyte-deficient diet it is good, when moderately. I have sustained only 4 days and a half.

vika
13.06.2004, 15:12
One ten-thousand percent or interest?
I consider or count badly or you something preeputali?
Let's tell or say at me there was a base caloric content of 2000 kcal and I have decided it or her to reduce, in day I should lower caloric content of a daily ration on 2000/10000/100?
The result stuns or amazes a little:)

Majja Vick
16.06.2004, 08:39
It is impossible so literally to perceive all that here is written. You have caught the general or common idea? Here also it is remarkable))

vika maje:)
19.06.2004, 16:23
So and what for to write concrete digits - can was recommend something of type " slow depression of caloric content and volume of a daily ration " easier and we shall tell or say to specify for what time (week, month, half a year itd) it is necessary to reach or achieve target caloric content?