PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 27. Has woken up the last night and has gone popisat, at once then pochu...

Olga
18.06.2004, 01:02
To me 27. Has woken up the last night and has gone popisat, at once then has felt not clear tupovatye abdominal pains, on sensations I am declined more, that in an intestine, t. To. Similar unpleasant sensations happen at me in 1 2 day monthly at a campaign in a toilet - big (as though small spastic strictures). Very sharply and quickly (in techen. 5 minutes) the pain has amplified, and I have fallen, having lost consciousness. The husband has woken up, I have very quickly come to the senses, have laid down in bed. After short circular movements of strokings on a stomach or belly, all has passed or has taken place. I have had a sleep till the morning and have gone on job. Now nothing hurts. Before such never was. What is it? Can apenditsit? But acute pains in right to a side it was not concrete at me. The intestine worked and works always well, I do not complain. Whether prompt, please, it is necessary to be afraid of something serious or, probably, the reasons are not terrible? Thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
19.06.2004, 14:36
It is necessary for you to address on reception to the therapist. The similar phenomena can be on a background of orthostatic reaction or an intestinal colic. Besides consultation of the gynecologist is desirable.