PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My mum every morning complains that badly slept. The reason...

Larissa
17.06.2004, 20:28
Hello! My mum every morning complains that badly slept. The reason that at a normal backfilling at it or her in two one o'clock in the morning legs or foots when from a knee when from an inguen start to twitch; cramps proceed up to chetyreh-five o'clock in the morning. If to rise, start to mass legs or foots, to squat or make easy or light;mild charging or charge, cramps recede, but not always. Charging or charge in four o'clock in the morning - not quite normal phenomenon, it would be desirable to learn or find out how differently to struggle with night cramps of legs or foots and to what doctor to address. In advance I thank.

Tamara L.
17.06.2004, 23:35
Larissa, diagnostic search, t is necessary for your mum. e when and than hurted or was ill;was sick, what accepted medicines, conditions of a life, a heredity, etc. the Doctor should examine extremities, pay attention to development of muscular system, on venous system, joints. Consult to the neurologist.

AP
18.06.2004, 16:38
Probably through legs or foots there passes or there takes place a geopathogenic zone, PERELECH she tried or tasted!? They now are stronger some steel...

Larissa
19.06.2004, 04:58
Thanks all for advice or councils. Perelech we shall try or taste. A sofa have already replaced on new, more resilient, it became better. Serious medicines for cramps (type of Finlepsinum) the room separate, family amicable did not accept never, a condition of a life quite good:) the Local therapist has told or said, that cramps occur or happen from shortage in an organism of a potassium, a calcium and a magnesium after that sparkling tablets with these substances have been bought or purchased, any dog will not lay down in radius of action of center GPZ, even if its or her owner years tries to accustom it or her to this place (see the Epoch accepted as is told or said on the loose leaf. Cramps without changes. I shall try to write down it or her on reception to other doctor. About geopathogenic zones., June, 19th, 1993, A.Mkrtchjan). We pes is perfectly arranged in any place maminogo a sofa.:) once again thanks all for advice or councils!