PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Daughters of 8 years. We are observed after operation in occasion of gidronefr...

Irina
18.06.2004, 20:26
Hello! Daughters of 8 years. We are observed after operation in occasion of a hydronephrosis, constant analyses. And here in urine vysejalas E-coli 1. Opinion of the doctor: to drink koli-protejnyj a bacteriophage. Then she has thought and has replaced a part of a course on koli-bakterin. As a result the manager at which it is necessary to sign the prescription (as free-of-charge (the child - the invalid)) in general has suggested to wait, having handed over repeatedly 2 analyses. W. The first was sterile, the second rez-t yet I do not know. I certainly, with pleasure would manage superfluous medicines (and so pyom much). But a question not about that. Manager. Motivated the refusal in particular with that: 1) kolibakterin operates or works only on an intestine, instead of on urology; 2) koli-protejnyj the bacteriophage badly acts on an intestine (" an intestine plant or put "). Therefore very much I ask to respond: 1) in what a difference between a phage and bakterinom; 2) whether really this phage is bad for an intestine; 3) if W. The analysis again will appear with this rod will write out and still a bacteriophage specify, please, a dosage. The matter is that the nephrologist has started to write out on 5 2 times through a mouth and for night of 10 doses in a microclyster. But the medicine is on sale in a liquid kind, and there in the summary there is no parity or ratio between doses and ml, and is written, that 3 years - 2 times on 10 ml and for the night in a clyster - 20 30 ml are more senior. But the nephrologist has told or said, what is it much, it is necessary 2 times on 5 ml, and in a clyster - 10 ml. But it (under the summary) a dosage for children of 0 6 months. e. I am afraid, that if the dosage is insufficient, in vain propyom. Or all it is sufficient? On Friday to me to follow result and if will be bad to write out the prescription. What will advise? I shall wait your answer. Thanks.

Rzheznikov M.V.
19.06.2004, 03:26
And I have responded you, see below.