PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the bronchitis begins. A status: pershenie in a throat, tussis, allocation and...

The anonym
16.06.2004, 07:55
At me the bronchitis begins. A status: pershenie in a throat, tussis, allocation from a nose (as water). I Nurse, reb. 4 months Advise, what preparations can be applied?

Dr. Flider
17.06.2004, 21:22
It is possible to apply expectorating mixtures of type "Doctor Mom", gargles to a throat, (any), from antibiotics it is possible to apply polusinteticheskie Penicillinums (Ampicillinum, amoksitsillin), physiotherapeutic procedures are useful. At feeding the child close a mouth and a nose a mask.

alternativa
18.06.2004, 19:19
At absence of temperature and in the first 3 - 5 days of disease - antibiotics are undesirable. I recommend the following: in a nose - drops Pinosol, Inside - Doctor Mom, a gargle of fauces with broth of a sage, evkalipta, Calendulaes. Plentiful warm drink.
If there is a homeopathic drugstore - preparations Allium tsepa 3 and Brionija 6 on 5 dragees together in 2 hours. Yours faithfully, Natalia jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir mail. ru