PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who knows the negative FACTS about the Herbalife?...

Andrey
12.06.2004, 18:31
Who knows the negative FACTS about the Herbalife?

Olga
13.06.2004, 04:27
I on myself have tested all of charm of this product, have grown thin, have looked younger, have corrected for health. My opinion is a miracle!

Sergey
14.06.2004, 06:13
And I know one girl which from a Herbalife have recovered up to a disgrace and nothing can do or make with it or this now.

Sergey
15.06.2004, 08:32
And I know one girl which from a Herbalife have recovered up to a disgrace and nothing can do or make with it or this now.

Hope
15.06.2004, 11:38
I "have planted" or put" a stomach this muck (a ulcer 12 persnoj intestines) though I and have grown thin from it or him, are more correct not from it or him, and that there was a stimulus (100 dolllarov has given, it was a pity " to throw out on a wind "!), but in fact if as not is much and after 18 hours to not eat, a word not nazhiratsja in fact to grow thin it is possible and without 100 dollars (it was in 93 year, now I do not know how much it costs or stands), whether there is a time or temporary growing thin (I then have again returned to the to 48 size) health - think.

Hope
16.06.2004, 17:03
I "have planted" or put" a stomach this muck (a ulcer 12 persnoj intestines) though I and have grown thin from it or him, are more correct not from it or him, and that there was a stimulus (100 dolllarov has given, it was a pity " to throw out on a wind "!), but in fact if as not is much and after 18 hours to not eat, a word not nazhiratsja, but in fact to grow thin it is possible and without 100 dollars (it was in 93 year, now I do not know how much it costs or stands), whether there is a time or temporary growing thin (I then have again returned to the to 48 size) health - think.

Hope
17.06.2004, 05:10
I "have planted" or put" a stomach this muck (a ulcer 12 persnoj intestines) though I and have grown thin from it or him, are more correct not from it or him, and that there was a stimulus (100 dolllarov has given, it was a pity " to throw out on a wind "!), but in fact if as not is much and after 18 hours to not eat, a word not nazhiratsja, but in fact to grow thin it is possible and without 100 dollars (it was in 93 year, now I do not know how much it costs or stands), whether there is a time or temporary growing thin (I then have again returned to the to 48 size) health - think.

IP
18.06.2004, 01:11
My friend has dumped or reset kg 8, flitted...
But has passed or has taken place time - any more does not flit, and to accept constantly money is not present.